Tuesday, August 10, 2010

my favourite words :)

Waking up to true friends at the door was the best
thing that could have happened to me that morning.
A pool of vomit and curiosity, what the fuck was
going on? "I need to quit this" were my
favorite words, but i never did shit about it. If
it wasn't for the people that i have now, i'd be
in the same place i started. Thank you, from the
bottom of my heart, it can not be said enough. As
i take another hit, i sort of wonder why... Deeper
and deeper, i dug my grave and the further way i'd
be from the one place that i thought about on
sober weeks. I never want to be like that again,
and nothing to remind me. I love it here and i'll
never leave, this is my fucking home. Never forget
and never regret, i'll always be out of step, i'll
always be Straight Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment